Registered Nurse – Multisystem PCU New
Florida Hospital Website
Registered Nurse – Multisystem PCU
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation of $2,500 - $5,000 available for eligible candidates*
Florida Hospital Orlando seeks to hire a Multisystem PCU Registered Nurse who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,107-bed Florida Hospital Orlando, serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America. We are one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year.
Florida Hospital Orlando’s 4 South is a Multisystem Progressive Care unit with 45 Semi-Private Rooms. All patients are on a 24-hour remote telemetry. The diagnosis may include, but are not limited to, anemia, chest pain, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cerebral vascular accident, drug overdose, pneumonia, syncope, vascular insufficiencies and various post-ops.
Full Time, Days, Three 12 hour shifts, 7am – 7pm
- Current FL RN license
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Life Support) certifications from AHA (American Heart Association). If certifications are from another agency, certification from AHA must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Previous unit related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (preferred)
- Professional certification (preferred)
- EKG, PALS, NRP (preferred)
If you want to be apart of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Multisystem PCU Registered Nurse opportunity with Florida Hospital Orlando. Apply online today to req. # 245054 at FloridaHospitalCareers.com
- Applicable experience required.
- Must live 50 or more miles from 601 East Rollins Dr., Orlando, FL to qualify.
- Full Time employment contract required.
- Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
Keywords: PCU Nurse, PCU Nursing, PCU RN, Progressive Care Unit Nurse, Step Down, Nurse, Step Down Nursing, Nurse Telemetry